Details for Order of Publication: Wiles v. Wiles
ORDER OF PUBLICATION
COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA
VA CODE §§1-211.1;8.01-316,-317,20-104
Case No. CL19001929-00
Pittsylvania County Circuit Court
1 North Main Street, Chatham, VA 24531
WILES, TINY LOU BOLES
WILES, MICHAEL WAYNE
The object of this suit is to:
OBTAIN A DIVORCE A VINCULO MARTRIMONII ON THE GROUNDS THAT THE PARTIES HAVE LIVED SEPARATE & APART FOR A PERIOD OF MORE THAN ONE YEAR
It is ORDERED that MICHAEL WAYNE WILES Appear at the above-named court and protect his/her interest on or before January 20, 2020.
November 22, 2019
Mark W. Scarce, Clerk
By: Leecy Painter, Deputy Clerk.
- UPDATE: Man rescued from sinking mud in Chatham
- Heating system causes fire at Riverside Lanes
- Supervisors change tax due date, enact higher illegal dumping fines
- Driver in September crash that killed 19-year-old indicted for manslaughter
- Victims identified in Oakland Avenue fire
- Saunders announces re-election campaign
- Danville police investigating a empty car found driven into a house
- Winter weather advisory issued for Danville, Pittsylvania County
- Federal Grand Jury indicts four Axton men associated with Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG)
- Update: county and city schools to dismiss early
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!