Details for In Re: Estate of Danny R. Flanigan, Jr.
VIRGINIA: IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY
In Re: Estate of Danny R. Flanigan, Jr.
SHOW CAUSE AGAINST DISTRIBUTION
Case No. CL19-1897
This matter comes this day upon motion of Robert T. Vaughan, Jr. as Administrator of the Estate of Danny R. Flanigan, Jr., deceased, requesting an Order to Show Cause Against Distribution of said estate without requiring refunding bonds, and was argued by counsel;
It appearing that a report of the accounts of Robert T. Vaughan, Jr., Administrator of the Estate of Danny R. Flanigan, Jr., deceased, has been approved by the Commissioner of the Accounts for this Court; that proof of the debts and demands against the estate has been taken; that the reports thereof made by the Commissioner of Accounts for this Court have been filed in the Clerk’s Office of the Circuit Court of Pittsylvania County, Virginia; and that six (6) months have elapsed since the qualification of the Administrator, on the motion of the Administrator, it is ORDERED that the Creditors of and all others interested in the Estate of Danny R. Flanigan, Jr. do show cause, if any they can, on the 7th day of January, 2020, at 9:00 a.m., in the Circuit Court of Pittsylvania County, 1 North Main Street, Chatham, Virginia, against the delivery of the remaining assets of the Estate of Danny R. Flanigan, Jr., deceased, to his heirs.
It is further Ordered that the forgoing portion of this Order be published once a week for two (2) successive weeks in the Chatham Star-Tribune, a newspaper with general circulation and location in Pittsylvania County, Virginia.
Robert T. Vaughan, Jr., P.C.
772 Main Street
Danville, Virginia, 24541
(434) 792-5005 (Telephone)
(434) 792-4615 (Facsimile)
By: Robert T. Vaughan, Jr. (VSB#18722)
- UPDATE: Man rescued from sinking mud in Chatham
- Heating system causes fire at Riverside Lanes
- Supervisors change tax due date, enact higher illegal dumping fines
- Driver in September crash that killed 19-year-old indicted for manslaughter
- Victims identified in Oakland Avenue fire
- Saunders announces re-election campaign
- Danville police investigating a empty car found driven into a house
- Winter weather advisory issued for Danville, Pittsylvania County
- Federal Grand Jury indicts four Axton men associated with Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG)
- Update: county and city schools to dismiss early
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!