Details for Notice of Public Hearing: February Board of Zoning Appeals
PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY CITIZENS
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS
The Pittsylvania County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on Tuesday, February 11, 2020, beginning at 7:00 p.m., in the General District Courtroom, second floor, Edwin R. Shields Courthouse Addition, Chatham, Virginia, on the following ZONING matters:
Case S-20-002 – Requested by Barbara Ann Warren, for a Special Use Permit for placement of a single-wide mobile home for her personal residence. The property is 1.03 acres, located on State Road 726/Ringgold Depot Road, in the Dan River Election District and shown on the Pittsylvania County Tax Map as GPIN# 2357-37-6955. The Comprehensive Plan indicates the area is suitable for A-1, Agricultural District, R-1, Residential Suburban Subdivision District, RC-1, Residential Combined Subdivision District, B-1, Business District, Limited, B-2, Business District, General, M-1, Industrial District, Light Industry, and C-1, Conservation District, uses. Zoning conditions and Ordinance standards shall control the density of allowable development.
During the Public Hearing, concerns from interested citizens supporting or opposing these matters will be solicited. The application is on file and can be viewed in the Pittsylvania County Community Development Office, 53 North Main Street, Chatham, Virginia, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Virginia’s SNAP program to issue emergency benefits today
- Danville police arrest wanted woman
- Virginia ABC to limit hours of operation at all stores in response to COVID-19
- Danville city resident second confirmed COVID-19 case in Pittsylvania-Danville Health District
- Coronavirus death in Danville, Virginia cases rise to 391
- Gretna man with COVID-19 dies in North Carolina hospital
- VDH 9 a.m. update: Danville-Pittsylvania County numbers unchanged
- Danville Police searching for shooting suspect
- Pittsylvania-Danville Health District confirms its first fatality associated with COVID-19
- Virginia Coronavirus cases rise to 604
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!