Details for Trustee's Sale 15973 Mount Cross Road
Trustee's Sale 15973 Mount Cross Road, Dry Fork, Virginia 24549 (Parcel ID: 1462-48-9297)Default having been made in the terms of a certain Deed of Trust dated April 18, 2006, in the original principal amount of $55,859.21 and recorded in the Clerk's Office of the Circuit Court of the County of Pittsylvania, Virginia as Instrument No. 060002989 , the undersigned Substitute Trustees will sell at public auction on March 20, 2020, at 11:00 a.m., in front of the building housing the Pittsylvania County Circuit Court, 1 N. Main Street, Chatham, VA 24531, the property containing 2.5 ac., shown on Map showing survey of lot for ... Lee & ... Pritchett, recorded in the aforesaid Clerk's Office in Deed Book 613, Page 36, and further described by metes and bounds on the aforesaid Deed of Trust.. Sale is subject to all prior liens, easements, restrictions, covenants, and conditions, if any, of record, or other matters which would be disclosed by an accurate survey or inspection of the premises. TERMS: CASH. A deposit of $5,500.00 or 10% of the sale price, whichever is lower, will be required of the successful bidder at time of sale. Prior to the sale, interested bidders will be required to register with and must present a bid deposit which may be held during the sale by the trustee. The bid deposit must be certified funds and/or cash, but no more than $9,900.00 of cash will be accepted. The successful bidder's deposit will be retained at the sale and applied to the sale price. If held by the trustee, all other bid deposits will be returned to the unsuccessful bidders. Settlement is to be made within 15 days. The successful bidder will be responsible for obtaining possession of the property, and for all costs and fees related to recording the Trustee's Deed, including the grantors tax. The successful bidder will be required to execute a Memorandum of Trustee's Sale, available for review on the Foreclosure Sales page of www.glasserlaw.com, outlining additional terms of sale and settlement. A Trustee's Deed will be prepared by Trustee's attorney at high bidder's expense. This is a communication from a debt collector. Glasser and Glasser, P.L.C. on behalf of Atlantic Trustee Services, L.L.C., Rocky Mount Title, Inc. and/or Auction.com-VA, LLC, Substitute Trustees, Crown Center Building, Suite 600, 580 East Main Street, Norfolk, VA 23510, File No. 221501-01, Tel: (757) 321-6465, between 10:00 a.m. & 12:00 noon only.
- Pittsylvania County to close trash convenience sites on Sundays starting April 12
- Three new Danville-Pittsylvania cases of COVID-19 confirmed by Virginia Department of Health
- VDH 9 a.m. update: Danville cases rise to 9, over 2000 in Virginia
- VDH 9 a.m. update: 200 more Virginia cases, Danville/Pittsylvania numbers still unchanged
- VDH 9 a.m. update: Danville 12 cases reported, Pittsylvania County 2
- Coronavirus death in Danville, Virginia cases rise to 391
- Superintendent: SOLs canceled, seniors can graduate
- Department of Health reports widespread community transmission in Virginia
- Governor issues stay at home order, violation is misdemeanor
- State police issue statement on governor's stay at home order
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!