Details for Cool Branch public hearing
The Cool Branch Volunteer Fire Company, Inc. gives notice to the community of its intent to lease-purchase a Pierce Enforcer Pumper in the aggregate not to exceed $586,519. The public is invited to make comments relative to this action at a meeting held on April 1, 2020 at 6:30PM and is intended to comply with Internal Revenue Code 147(f). This meeting will be held at the Cool Branch VFC station at 3016 Smith Mountain Rd, Penhook, VA 24137.
- Walmart on Mount Cross Road currently closed
- VDH update: New Danville death attributed to COVID-19
- Local farmer speaks alongside President Trump about how COVID-19 has affected farmers
- VDH update: Two new COVID-19 cases in Pittsylvania County
- Search for fleeing suspects leads to drug arrests
- VDH update: Two new county cases
- Northam announces group of education leaders working to reopen Virginia schools for the fall
- VDH update: Danville sees new COVID-19 case
- Danville releases Memorial Day schedule for city offices
- City high schools to have drive-thru style graduations
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!