Details for Trustee's Sale 8995 Deer View Road
NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTE TRUSTEE’S SALE OF
8995 Deer View Rd., Gretna, Virginia 24557 (Pittsylvania County, Virginia)
In execution of a deed of trust, from CHARLES A. KELLEY and KATHY A. KELLEY, dated June 23, 2009, in the original principal amount of $130,976.42, recorded in the Clerk’s Office of the County of Pittsylvania, Virginia, as Instrument Number 090003834, Seth E. Twery, P.C. having been appointed Substitute Trustee, by Appointment of Substitute Trustee of record in the aforesaid Clerk’s Office as Instrument Number 190005027, due to default in payment of the debt secured, the undersigned Substitute Trustee will offer for sale at public auction in front of the Courthouse for the Circuit Court of Pittsylvania County, Virginia on the 4th day of December, 2019 at 10:45 a.m., that certain tract of real estate known as 8995 Deer View Rd., Gretna, Virginia 24557 situated in the County of Pittsylvania, Virginia, more particularly described as follows:
All those two (2) certain lots or parcels of land, situated on the North side of State Route 670 (Deer View Road), Staunton River District, Pittsylvania County, Virginia, being known and designated as Lot 3, containing 3.213 acres and Lot R, containing 1.357 acres, as shown on Plat of Survey for Charles A. Kelley and Kathy A. Kelley, prepared by Terry A. Waller, LLS, dated May 21, 2009, of record in the Pittsylvania County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office in Map Book 44, page 95M.
Included with the sale as an appurtenance to the real estate is a 2009 Clayton Manufactured Home - VIN No. CAP023319TNAB.
Sale subject to all conditions, restrictions, reservations and easements, if any of record and now applicable thereto.
Terms: At least 10% cash on day of sale; balance due within 30 days.
FOR INFORMATION CONTACT:
Seth E. Twery, Esq.
Seth E. Twery, P.C.
P.O. Box 185
Lynchburg, VA 24505-0185
- Pittsylvania County to close trash convenience sites on Sundays starting April 12
- Three new Danville-Pittsylvania cases of COVID-19 confirmed by Virginia Department of Health
- VDH 9 a.m. update: 200 more Virginia cases, Danville/Pittsylvania numbers still unchanged
- VDH 9 a.m. update: Danville cases rise to 9, over 2000 in Virginia
- Coronavirus death in Danville, Virginia cases rise to 391
- Superintendent: SOLs canceled, seniors can graduate
- Department of Health reports widespread community transmission in Virginia
- Governor issues stay at home order, violation is misdemeanor
- State police issue statement on governor's stay at home order
- DCC donates medical supplies to SOVAH Health
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!