Details for Notice of Public Hearing: Planning Commission
PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY CITIZENS
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
The Pittsylvania County Planning Commission will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on Tuesday, January 7, 2020, beginning at 7:00 p.m., in the General District Courtroom, second floor, Edwin R. Shields Courthouse Addition, Chatham, Virginia, on the following ZONING matters:
Case S-20-001 – Requested by Rock Solid Hardscapes, LLC, for a Special Use Permit for a campground. The properties are a total of 86.53 acres, two (2) parcels of land, located off State Road 621/Huntington Trail, in the Tunstall Election District and shown on the Pittsylvania County Tax Map as GPIN#s 1347-70-1582 (77.65 acres) and 1347-70-9101 (8.88 acres). The Comprehensive Plan indicates the area is suitable for A-1, Agricultural District, R-1, Residential Suburban Subdivision District, RC-1, Residential Combined Subdivision District, B-2, Business District, General, M-1, Industrial District, Light Industry, and M-2, Industrial District, Heavy Industry, uses. Zoning conditions and Ordinance standards shall control the density of allowable development.
During the Public Hearing, concerns from interested citizens supporting or opposing these matters will be solicited. The application is on file and can be viewed in the Pittsylvania County Community Development Office, 53 North Main Street, Chatham, Virginia, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Virginia Bank and Trust to be rebranded into First National Banks after merger
- Gretna police investigating Saturday Food Lion robbery
- Car catches house on fire on Westover Drive
- State Police investigating fatal Sunday crash
- Offices will be closed on Martin Luther King Day
- Danville officer struck by hearse while directing funeral traffic
- Danville Fire Department responds to fire at Spring Avenue
- Alfred Jason Scearce
- Institute for Advanced Learning and Research and Virginia Tech launch Agricultural Innovation Center
- Chief Booth: Danville violent crime rates down across the board
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!