Details for Legal Notice Mendoza v. Mendoza
ORDER OF PUBLICATION
COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA
VA. CODE §§ 1-211.1; 8.01-316,-317,20-104
Case No. CL19001088-00
PITTSYLVANIA COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT
PO DRAWER 31, CHATHAM, VA 24531
SHARON LYNN MENDOZA
LUIS MIGUEL MENDOZA
The object of this suit is to:
OBTAIN A DIVORCE FROMS THE BONDS OF MATRIMONY ON THE GROUNDS OF LIVING SEPARATE AND APART FOR MORE THAT TWELVE MONTHS
It is ORDERED that LUIS MIGUEL MENDOZA appear at the above-named court and protect his/her interest on or before AUGUST 26, 2019.
June 26, 2019
Mark W. Scarce, Clerk
Suzanne C. Meadows, Deputy Clerk
- Tractor trailer driver charged with reckless driving after Blairs crash
- Harville removed from PCSA
- Taco Bell burglary under investigation in Danville
- Victim from July 4 malicious wounding in Danville dies
- Wayside Park project receives two grants totaling $406,000
- Gretna business to give out school supplies this weekend
- Robert Wayne Byrd, Sr.
- Cathy Marie Merricks
- Saturday DMV Services to be Temporarily Interrupted in Abingdon, Danville, and Harrisonburg
- Colonial Downs Group holds community meeting in Danville
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!