ChathamStarTribune.com collects information when you place a classified ad online, register, enter a contest, buy a product or send us an e-mail. Supplying information is optional, but you may not be able to access all parts of the site or participate in contests if you do not provide information. Our tracking software monitors IP addresses and referring URLs, along with other information about what you view on the site. We do not pull individual information out of those logs. We use the statistical information to help us understand how users view our sites.
ChathamStarTribune.com uses outside service providers for several of our Web site services. We do not control their privacy policies nor do we control those of our advertisers.
While the information is transmitted and stored securely, there is always a risk that a hacker will gain entrance to the servers where your information is kept. ChathamStarTribune.com is not responsible for accidental loss or theft of your personal information.
Information may be shared with advertisers who sponsor a contest or whose ads are seen on the site. ChathamStarTribune.com may choose to e-mail anyone who has shared information with us, to tell them about specific promotions that we or our advertisers are offering. People who register may be asked to participate in a survey to help improve the site or the newspapers.
Our registration list or other information will not be sold to third-party vendors.
ChathamStarTribune.com does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, although we have no way of knowing if a child is posing as an adult. We ask for parents to fill in all online contests or registrations aimed at children.
- Solar project gets unanimous vote from BZA
- Danville police arrest Moore without incident
- Former Gretna hotel owner pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Chatham Public House to close Friday
- Hank Norton: He was the good road chosen
- Board of Supervisors to consider $96 million courts and jail concept
- Vehicle recovered, Moore remains at large
- Police investigating afternoon shooting in Danville
- Student to be charged after making threat at Danville Public Schools
- Veteran documents time in Vietnam
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!