The G.W. Eagles beat Halifax 62-27 Friday, Oct. 18 at J.T. Christopher Stadium. Wesley Graves broke a touchdown record previously held by former Virginia Tech and New York Giants player David Wilson. For more, see the Oct. 23 edition of the Chatham Star-Tribune.
- Victims identified in Oakland Avenue fire
- Mike Pickral
- Supervisors change tax due date, enact higher illegal dumping fines
- Chief Booth announces Danville officers of the month
- Danville man and woman get 20 years for 2018 child murder
- Driver in September crash that killed 19-year-old indicted for manslaughter
- UPDATE: State police release names of those killed in Route 57 crash
- Danville to receive $1.1 million in federal funding for affordable housing
- Stokes Sreet fire leaves Danville home unlivable
- Chatham's Secret Cupid continues to spread cheer in Chatham
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Star-Tribune News Updates
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!