Details for Public Notice: MVP request to Virginia Marine Resources Commission
Notice is hereby given that Mountain Valley Pipeline, LLC has requested authorization from the Virginia Marine Resources Commission to install a natural gas pipeline, with associated temporary construction access bridges, beneath the beds of eight (8) streams and/or rivers with drainages greater than 5 square miles, which are considered to be State-owned subaqueous bottomlands of the Commonwealth along the designed project corridor in Giles, Roanoke, Montgomery, Franklin and Pittsylvania Counties for the Mountain Valley Project.
Send comments/inquiries within 15 days to: Marine Resources Commission, Habitat Management Division, 380 Fenwick Road, Bldg. 96, Hampton, VA, Virginia 23651 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Southside News Today
No one hurt in Thursday morning fire; New grant to bring life-saving equipment to Danville Life Saving Crew; Pittsylvania County puts out bids to finish repairs to a recreation hot spot; Danville-based group invests in promising startup.
Today's most clicked stories.
- Pittsylvania County salaries in this week's Star-Tribune
- Danville woman dies in car accident
- Doctors Building to be turned into boutique hotel
- Two churches to leave United Methodists
- Annual turkey, ham giveaway in Chatham
- Unclaimed property call
- Habitat for Humanity begins work on new houses in Danville
- Chatham First to decide Davis's future as its president
- Christmas comes to Chatham this weekend
- Eden antique mall is filled with unique vendors of many types of collectibles