Details for Order of Publication: Tunstall v. Tunstall
ORDER OF PUBLICATION
COMMONWEALTH OF VIRGINIA
VA. CODE §§ 1-211.1; 8.01-316, -317, 20-104
Case No. CL22000554-00
PITTSYLVANIA CIRCUIT COURT1 NORTH MAIN STREET, CHATHAM
TUNSTALL, TAMMY MICHELLE
TUNSTALL, JAKRAVITZ JAY
The object of this suit is to:
OBTAIN A DIVORCE A VINCULO MARTIMONII ON THE GROUNDS THAT THE PARTIES HAVE LIVED SEPARATE AND APART FOR A PERIOD OF MORE THAN ONE YEAR.
It is ordered that JAKRAVITZ JAY TUNSTALL appear at the above-named court and protect his/her interest on or before AUGUST 29, 2022.
JUNE 30, 2022
Mark W Scarce,
Southside News Today
No one hurt in Thursday morning fire; New grant to bring life-saving equipment to Danville Life Saving Crew; Pittsylvania County puts out bids to finish repairs to a recreation hot spot; Danville-based group invests in promising startup.
Today's most clicked stories.
- Pittsylvania County salaries in this week's Star-Tribune
- Danville woman dies in car accident
- Doctors Building to be turned into boutique hotel
- Two churches to leave United Methodists
- Annual turkey, ham giveaway in Chatham
- Unclaimed property call
- Habitat for Humanity begins work on new houses in Danville
- Chatham First to decide Davis's future as its president
- Christmas comes to Chatham this weekend
- Eden antique mall is filled with unique vendors of many types of collectibles