Details for Town of Gretna Public Notice M-2 Warehouse
On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:00 p.m., the Town Council of Gretna, Virginia will hold a joint public hearing with the Planning Commission of the Town of Gretna in the Offices of the Town of Gretna, Virginia located at 107 South Shelton Street, in Gretna, Virginia to consider public comment on the proposed amendment and re-enactment of Title 11, Article 8, Section 11-8-3 of the Code of the Town of Gretna dealing with permitted uses in the M-2, Heavy Industrial District as set forth in the Zoning ordinance of the Town of Gretna, with the specific purpose of the proposed amendment being to allow warehouse distribution centers as a permitted use in the M-2 Zoning District of the Town of Gretna.
The public is invited to attend and comment on the proposed passage of the aforesaid Ordinance which shall be considered for adoption by the Town Council at the conclusion of the public hearing. Copies of the proposed ordinance amending the Code of the Town of Gretna so as to allow warehouse distribution centers as a permitted use in the M-2 Zoning District of the Town of Gretna are available for public inspection at the Town Hall of Gretna, Virginia.
Patsy Budd Town of Gretna Clerk-Treasurer
Today's most clicked stories.
- Sheriff seeking information on deadly shooting in Blairs
- Another delay in skill games lawsuit
- It's time for Festival in the Park
- Gas prices hit new record high
- Project Imagine grads take trip to Greensboro
- Main Squeeze Boutique opens on Main Street in Chatham
- Deskins named new principal at George Washington High School
- Chatham nixes agreement with Norris
- Gretna adds two new employees
- Pittsylvania County Community Action offers a wide variety of services
Watch Caesar's Being Built in Danville
Southside News Today
Intentionally-set fire at old Dan River building led to traffic snarl; Loud house party led to gunfire, one fatality; Dubious record set in Virginia over the weekend; Story of special home purchase in Pittsylvania County made national news.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.