U-Haul planning to build 100,000 square foot storage facility; Local judge appointed to new six-year term; COVID cases on the decline in Virginia, but Omicron surge still impacting local hospitals; New legal challenge to Governor’s executive order.
Today's most clicked stories.
- Chatham gospel singer honored for lifetime achievement
- Inflation hits home in community businesses
- Man arrested for restaurant shooting
- Van collides with residence
- Parents to decide on masks in Pittsylvania County schools
- Quick response by Danville firefighters save home
- Governor Youngkin Declares State of Emergency in Advance of Winter Weather Expected Later This Week
- Health District hit record COVID numbers, statewide surge trending downward
- Inmate dies at Henry County Jail, another charged
- Danville preps for snow
Southside News Today
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.