Adopting new Fire and Rescue agreement re-opened old wounds on the Board of Supervisors; Henry County man pleaded guilty to murder; Danville City Council narrowly shot down plan that would have more than doubled personal property tax on aircraft.
Today's most clicked stories.
- Eight shot, one dead in Sutherlin shooting
- Danville Police Department headquarters to become active July 1
- Danville man guilty of practicing without proper licenses
- Patsy Davis celebrates 100th birthday
- Named NAACP Woman of the Year
- An ambush-style attack on deputies ends in arrest
- God’s Pit Crew gets initial approval for new building
- Bridge work on Riverside Drive
- Realtor says Danville should weather Fed rate hike
- Man arrested in fatal hit and run
Watch Caesar's Being Built in Danville
Southside News Today
Regional group applying for state help to pay for big road improvements; We’re seeing SMALLER numbers at gas pumps; Crews moving closer to opening three new convenience centers; Fire and Rescue Agencies getting green light to spend some ARPA money.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.